Between The Lines
A blue light appears before you and greets you with a sing song voice,
"Hey There! You're a guest right? Welcome to The Forum."
The Blue light sparkles over the register button for a moment,
"you know you can find so much more in here if you join us."
She flares brightly once more and then disappears.

Daily Gods powered by

Pagan Yule Carrols - Links to You Tube

Go down

Pagan Yule Carrols - Links to You Tube

Post  LyxisMorgan on Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 13:48 "God rest ye merry gentlemen / what wondrous love." (Uploaded by KaterinaElHaj on 13 Dec 2009)

This version is a little different from the version I've got posted on this site, but it is lovely and worth a listen, especially at this time of year.

Also by the same artist, a version of "Silent Night": Uploaded by KaterinaElHaj on 12 Dec 2009)

For a slightly creepy festive song, Try this link: "Mother Berta's coming to town" (Uploaded by WitchSkye on 5 Dec 2011)

The line "She Knows with whom your sleeping, She knows with whom you wake" gave me chills. "so be good for goddess sake!"

A version of "Let it snow": (Uploaded by KarinaSkyeBarros on 16 Nov 2011)

Personally I don't want snow. I always seem to fall over in it. but it's still a different song than what you are going to be hearing everywhere!

And Finally, a personal favourite of mine, as I sing this version every year instead of the "Normal" Version. A different take on 'Rudolf the red nosed reindeer': "Faunus The Roman Goat God" (Uploaded by WitchSkye on 30 Nov 2011)

It is a rude version so don't go singing this out load if you work with the general public... cheers

Well Have a very merry Yule and remember; be good for goddess' sake!!!

"Of course I'm in a bad mood - Some one just dropped a house on my sister!"

Fainthearted animals move about in herds. The lion walks alone in the desert. Let the poet always walk thus.
 ~Author : Alfred Victor Vigny

I aim to make everyone smile (or Laugh) and thus make myself happy.

Female Posts : 251
Favourite Genre : Dark Fantasy

Mythic High Student
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down