Between The Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEITY OF THE DAY
Daily Gods powered by
www.godchecker.com

Dowsing Rods

Go down

Dowsing Rods Empty Dowsing Rods

Post  LyxisMorgan Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:08

Dowsing rods are my personal favourite method for divining the future. (hints for quiz here people Very Happy ) And a set of dowsing rods are actually really easy to make if you don't want to go out and buy a set.
My first set of dowsing rods were made out of one wire coat hanger... (you know the kind that only seem to be used at the dry cleaners now)
Here's how to make them:
1) Take off the hook (wire cutters or lots of repetitive bending till the metal breaks)
2) open up the hanger so it forms this shape I____I (sorry for that I really had no other way to describe it)
3) cut in half so you get two L shapes
And your done! simple.

I was doing a workshop on Dowsing for the Dark Sky Moot and had bought in a lot of coat hangers so that everyone could make their own and then after that I showed the group how to program the rods and then demonstrated how they could be used.
I asked one person to hide my keys somewhere in the room while me and one other person were not looking and then with great confidence proceeded to begin searching the room.
My dowsing rods were going wild and for thirty minutes they took me all over the room never once really settling in one place.
the room of watcher begin to giggle as they watch us hunt for the set of keys and after thirty minutes they are in fits of hysterics and I am getting more and more frustrated and a little disappointed. Eventually I notice that the reason we have been moving around the room is because we have been following a person!!!
Yes he had hidden them in his pocket... The laughter we were receiving was a mixture of amusement and amazement... after all we did prove that we could find the keys. (good thing too really as I would not have been able to return home if they had gone missing)

So in finishing... don't trust friends... they're mean. cheers lol!
LyxisMorgan
LyxisMorgan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 247
Favourite Genre : Dark Fantasy

Mythic High Student
Race: Witch

https://betweenthelines.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum