Between The Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEITY OF THE DAY
Daily Gods powered by
www.godchecker.com

The Four Questions Game - Lyxis

3 posters

Go down

The Four Questions Game - Lyxis Empty The Four Questions Game - Lyxis

Post  LyxisMorgan Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 14:31

The following questions are really just for fun and a good way to let others get to know you a little more.

Question 1
If you could choose to be any animal, which one would you choose? Why?

Question 2
If you could be any fictional creature, Which one would you be? Why?

Question 3
If you could have any super power, Which one would you want? Why?

Question 4
If you could go back in time and change one event, which event would you change? Why?

Got four questions you want to add? Post them as a new topic and write "four questions Game" followed by your user name / tag (eg: Four Questions Game - Lyxis) as the title.

Last edited by LyxisMorgan on Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:39; edited 1 time in total
LyxisMorgan
LyxisMorgan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 247
Favourite Genre : Dark Fantasy

Mythic High Student
Race: Witch

https://betweenthelines.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Four Questions Game - Lyxis Empty Re: The Four Questions Game - Lyxis

Post  Shadow Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 22:38

1, A slizard from spy kids2. Huh,,, wat do you mean they're not real Shocked

2, A dragon. Fire breathing, massive in size, long life span and depending on what version even magical. Just as long as I don't find myself in skyrim. If that happened I would have to give the dragonborn an arrow to the knee and make good my escape

3, Telekinesis. Surely the coolest power. As long as I get it to the level of the guys from chronicle. Crushing cars with a focused thought. Slamming back entire armies with a wave of my hand, focusing the power on your own body to obtain flight, deflecting incoming fire like the movie push..... got to be the best power

4, Event 1. Douglas Adams told me that the universe being created has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move lol! .
Shadow
Shadow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Four Questions Game - Lyxis Empty My Answers

Post  LyxisMorgan Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 23:30

I would choose to be a wolf... I read the series of books "Women of the OtherWorld" by Kelley Armstrong and after the first book "Bitten" I had fallen completely in love with the Characters of Elena and Clayton and I wished that I could be a part of their pack. i was even having dreams where I could turn into a wolf and run with both the characters. Not many books have me dreaming up my own fantasy.

A Vampire. No more aging, no more grey hair (I started getting them at 25 and I'm now 29) no hitting 30, no death - for me anyway. Okay so it's a night time only deal and I would have to avoid crosses and stakes... and garlic bread... oh and I would have to kill people to survive... nope not seeing the problem here.
oh and while I'm on the subject of vampires... I want to find a sparkling one so that I can lock 'em in a cage and shave off bits of their skin for beautification... you know rings ear-rings etc

Before I was thinking mind reading and the many advantages of that but then I went off on one about dreams and that reminded me that the one power I have wanted the most would actually be Flying. I had a recurring dream where I would be flying above places in my home town yelling at all my friends that I was right and I could fly. Dreams can be very weird things you know.

I'd go back in time to spend longer with my Nan.

Last edited by LyxisMorgan on Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:32; edited 1 time in total
LyxisMorgan
LyxisMorgan
Admin
Admin

Mythic High Student

Back to top Go down

The Four Questions Game - Lyxis Empty RE: Shadow's Answers

Post  LyxisMorgan Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 23:42

Hmmm I'm not sure "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" quotes count as an official answer lol!
LyxisMorgan
LyxisMorgan
Admin
Admin

Mythic High Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Feronia Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:35

Question 1
If you could choose to be any animal, which one would you choose? Why?
Porpoise so I could be happy and float and sing the Monkee's song - The Porpoise Song

Question 2
If you could be any fictional creature, Which one would you be? Why?
Mermaid, I like floating about

Question 3
If you could have any super power, Which one would you want? Why?
To steal nasty people's powers and bestow them on people with no powers, also to self sacrifice and summon a dragon from my blood Smile

Question 4
If you could go back in time and change one event, which event would you change? Why?
A personal event would be to go back to re-start school and train in science.
Historical event, I would go back and blow up the Romans to give us a chance to see if Ancient Egypt would have a prominent place in todays society and also to see the difference in the UK despite other countries invasions.

Feronia
Feronia
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31
Favourite Genre : Non Fiction such as craft books

Mythic High Student
Race: Elemental

https://www.facebook.com/feronia3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content