Between The Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEITY OF THE DAY
Daily Gods powered by
www.godchecker.com

A little note about this section

Go down

A little note about this section Empty A little note about this section

Post  LyxisMorgan Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 0:27

I've been researching different divination methods for a while now and had intended to post the whole lot under one message. Unfortunately I got to a point where I had more than ten pages of words in a size 8 font and I knew I still had a lot more to add to make my research as complete as possible.
So instead of posting all this data as one message which will make it very hard to find a particuar section, I have posted each type on its own. This does mean that some sections are going to be quite short as they were the ones that I could find less information about. But hopefully it makes it easier in the long run. lol!

I have set it us so that you can use the search engine on this site if you are looking for a specific divination method or if you are looking for a way in which you can use a particular object for divination.
For instance, you want to find out what what Dactylomancy is. Click search type in your word and see what comes up
Alternatively you wish to find methods of divination using salt. again search for it and all subjects involving salt will appear.

The following is my topic introduction:

An A to Z of Divination

There may be many forms of divination that have not managed to make it onto this list… Let me just say that it has been a long task finding out about and researching the ones here so far… Please feel free to add to this list.

Many countries, cultures and religions around the world have been using Divination as an art or practice for foretelling the future for thousands of years. There are many different tools that can be used, (although some people will prefer one type over another.)
LyxisMorgan
LyxisMorgan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 247
Favourite Genre : Dark Fantasy

Mythic High Student
Race: Witch

https://betweenthelines.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down