Between The Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEITY OF THE DAY
Daily Gods powered by
www.godchecker.com

The first 5 I ching symbols

Go down

The first 5 I ching symbols Empty The first 5 I ching symbols

Post  LyxisMorgan Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 14:14

The first 5 I ching symbols First_10

Above is an image of the first five I Ching and a brief description of each one.
Below is a slighty more descriptive version of each of the Hexagrams.
I will eventually post the rest on this site but it is going to take me a while to draw them all out on paint. affraid

1. This hexagram represents the creative power and energy of the universe. Leadership and ethical behaviour are needed in all matters. Focusing this creative on important goals and striving for a higher good will lead to success.

2. The receptive and nurturing aspect of your nature is at issue here. This hexagram involves the feminine part of your self that is gentle and devoted to others. This is a time to be receptive and open to guidance and help from others, along with being willing to be led.

3. At the beginning of any new venture there is uncertainty and struggle. No matter how difficult this new beginning seems, enter into each phase with thoughtfulness and care, stay on course and persevere. Ask for help from those wiser than you and trust in your ultimate success.

4. At different times in your life, you will be faced with new situations and circumstances that will call for experience or expertise that you do not possess. The inability to foresee the consequences of your actions can sometimes lead to disaster. However, the realisation that you do not possess the knowledge and wisdom needed to deal with the situation is a sign of wisdom. Look for a teacher or mentor who is more knowledgeable in the matter.

5. Although certain situations or sudden changes often call for immediate action, it is equally important to know when to wait and watch for a sign or signal to move ahead. This is an opportunity to experience and live fully in the present while cultivating perseverance and patience. Wait until there is a clear sign from the universe to move forwards.
LyxisMorgan
LyxisMorgan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 247
Favourite Genre : Dark Fantasy

Mythic High Student
Race: Witch

https://betweenthelines.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The first 5 I ching symbols Empty Re: The first 5 I ching symbols

Post  LyxisMorgan Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 14:17

There is a total of 64 Hexagrams for me to draw!!! Now where did I store my research...
LyxisMorgan
LyxisMorgan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 247
Favourite Genre : Dark Fantasy

Mythic High Student
Race: Witch

https://betweenthelines.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down